Friday, May 30, 2008

Got a mint?

YAY! It is Friday!!! Today was a quiet day at work. The phone only rang once! That is great because Thursday it rang like crazy. So I got a lot done today.

After work I helped my good friend, Julie, with some graduation things. Both of her kids graduated from college this year! She is gracious enough to include our Assistant Pastor in the celebration. He, too, graduated from his classes! Julie has planned a nice dinner after church Sunday. We made mints. It was fun.....not to mention time consuming and ...did I mention TEDIOUS? But it was fun company. Julie and I sure do a lot of laughing when we are together. Makes for some great memories! Well, I won't forget making these mints.


There are silhouettes of grads, a cap, a diploma and a book. It was fun! We had a little bit of ingredients left so and Julie gave it to me to make some Dora mints tomorrow. I believe we have some Dora molds left from birthday party where Gene's Aunt Aileen made some Dora gummies. Lynzi can't wait!

No comments: