Friday, May 09, 2008

Just updating you on what is going on in the Siglin household...

This week has been hectic. We had our Annual Conference at church on Wednesday and it takes a lot of time to get ready for that. Today I just sent the last of the reports to the district. Whew!

Last Sunday afternoon we took Lynzi to the fair that was going on here in town this week. It was such a nice day out! Isn't she the cutest Harley Mama?

Let's see...Monday...I can't think of anything too exciting....

Tuesday...we got a new internet connection!!! YAY!!!!

Wednesday...I worked even though it was my day off to get ready for the annual conference.

Thursday...recouped---and worked.

Friday.....

Here is a cute picture of Lynzi playing with Gizmo...perhaps against his will. Last night I was online---having some "me" time when I heard her giggle. So I went into her room where she was fast asleep. She has done this on occasion...giggled in her sleep. So I kissed her on the cheek and said, "love you" and she whispered, "love you." This too...she has done on occasion...and I have to admit...I do it about every night just to see if she will do it. It gives me warm fuzzies!! I asked her this morning if she remembered doing that...and she said, "no". She did come in our bed later that night because she had a bad dream. She dreamt that the cat broke! YIKES! So I am assuming her giggles were because she was being playful with the cat. She always giggles when she plays with him.



This weekend we don't have a whole lot planned. Gene works the entire weekend so it is just Lynzi and I. Saturday we are going to go to Muncie to HOBBY LOBBY (yay me!) and CHUCK E CHEESE (yay Lynzi.)

Sunday we will visit my mom in Marion for Mother's Day! (YAY BOTH OF US!)

Disclaimer--sorry the pictures aren't that great. They were taken with my cell phone.

No comments: