Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bathrooms and Graduation

Lynzi graduated from Preschool on Monday! I can't believe she is going into Kindergarten in August! Here are couple pictures of our graduate.


Lynzi and her friend Gracie. Gracie is my friend, Karmen's, neice.
Each child was given the opportunity to say something in the microphone. Lynzi said, "I love my mommy." Awwww.So for graduation she got some money from a friend. We added to that to get Lynzi some "scrapbook stuff". She was so excited. She has asked for scrapbook stuff for her birthday. (Gene was getting things out of the fridge for supper...so we just don't leave it open all the time!)


Here Lynzi made a card for my friend, Julie, for her graduation gifts. The is her first things she made with her new scrapbook stuff. She wrote "THANKS" her self.
Last Friday Lynzi had her preschool picnic. Here she is playing with her friend, Anna.

Today we got a rug to put under our kitchen table. I like the small change in the room.
Not a good picture, but here is a new curtain I put up in the downstairs bathroom. The walls are a brick color and we are adding dark red accents.

Now for our bathroom downstairs. I thought we had all decided on an animal theme...but once we got to Wal*Mart to get the items Lynzi couldn't make up her mind. This will be her bathroom mainly...so we want her to be a part of what goes in there. I never thought it would be this hard! Here are the themes she is deciding on....
FISH 1
FISH 2
FROGS
ANIMALS


No comments: