Friday, May 30, 2008

Excited to grow up

"Look mom! Come here...look. Watch me!!" She is getting so big! Here Lynzi is washing her hands ...
ok, so not such a big task....but she is doing it without a STOOL!!!


Later that night we're sitting on the couch, snuggling, eating popcorn and watching BUZBY. They were talking about CHORES. She said, "What is a chore?" So I explained to her that it is a job you have to do. I said, "You have a chore...cleaning your room!" She giggled...because she knows she isn't very effecient with that chore! I said, "When you get bigger you can do chores like washing the dishes." She got so excited. She lets out this small high pitched squeek when she gets excited. I gotta tell ya, I got pretty excited too! HA! Then she said, "And I could go shopping!" Now, is that a chore? She said, "I can drive myself and mommy and daddy can sit in the backseat!" Cute---but probably not gonna happen! I just love it when she has her wheels a-turnin'.

No comments: