Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday






Here comes the snow again! I have to say it is pretty. That is not saying I LIKE IT! The way it is sticking to the trees is pretty. This morning Lynzi said, "It looks like there are flowers on the trees!"






Here is a picture of Lynzi on the way out to our car this morning. It is kinda dark. Hmmm.




Once we got to work I did Lynzi's make up. She has been asking to do make up for the last 24 hours. So I packed it up and told her we would do it once we got to church. Here are a couple pics of that.

Speaking of make up---don't forget I am having a Mary Kay party on March 4th. If you can't come and would like to order something go to www.marykay.com/michellestewart or just let me know.

I am so proud of Lynzi. She told me last night that one week at Kids Club (our Sunday night kids program at church) that a little girl asked her if she wanted a piece of gum. She said, "I told her my mommy probably won't let me. I would have to ask her first." I never taught her that! I am glad she knows that...but I never did tell her that! She amazes me on how smart she is!! So I told her she would have to ask me because I didn't know the little girl. She said, "Yep, that is what I thought." :)

I hope you all have a Terrific Tuesday!







No comments: