Friday, February 01, 2008

Happy February 1st!

Here are some pictures I hadn't posted yet from January.


Can you guess who Lynzi has wrapped around her finger????

At preschool a couple weeks ago they learned the letter L. The Friday of that week they had a Luau party. Thanks to Karmen Lynzi looked very Hawaiian for her party!




Here are couple pictures drew at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Tuesday night. She said this is a Colt's cheerleader. I wrote the names and drew the stick people in the second picture.






Here are pictures from Lynzi hair cut a couple weeks ago. Her bangs were obviously way too long. And since she hurt her finger on the bowling ball I knew it would be a very dramatic time getting her in the tub...so she was so excited to get her hair washed at the beauty shop! The lady doing her hair talked me into letting some of her bangs grow out because she had too many. All was well...until I got home. It looked like she had some long and some short. It was not going to work. So the next day I took her back .....














And this is what it looked like after the 2nd haircut!!!!! So much for calling around to find the cheapest salon!










No comments: