Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day #2

Ok, I wasn't as strong this morning! Lynzi was, again, so excited. I walked her in and it was a couple minutes too early and they had to go to into the gym to wait. I walked her to the gym, where she had never been, and waiting for time. I stood there thinking, "I don't know if she knows how to get to her class from the gym." So I waited to walk her to her hall. When it was time, we begin to walk. She says, "I don't want you to walk with me." GULP!

I point her into the right direction and head to the door....yes...with tears in my eyes. I know she didn't say it to be mean...she just wanted to do it by herself...which...hurts too! WAAAA!

She had a good day. She said she didn't get in trouble but 2 other girls did and that she had music class today....which she loves music.

Day #2....good day!

No comments: