Tuesday, June 03, 2008

TAGGED!

Ok, so I got tagged! I have just learned of this game where your blog gets tagged and you have to answer the same questions as below. Kinda fun! Thanks, Krista, for tagging me! HA!



What was I doing 10 years ago today?

1998...let's see. I was just about to turn 23. I was a student at Anderson University and worked at Pay Less Supermarkets in Anderson. I was about to celebrate my first birthday with Gene. We had been dating for 4 months. Oh ...weren't those the good ol' days! He got me a "Just the Right Shoe". I had just begun collecting them. It is called Frosted Fantasy.


Five things I have on my to-do list today?

1. Buy pots to put plants in.

2. Take Lynzi to her last ballet lesson.

3. Fix Lynzi's hair so that Gene can take pictures of her tonight when he gets home from work.

4. Mop the kitchen and bathroom floor

5. Go to the bank to deposit my check.

Five snacks I enjoy?

1. Chip and dip

2. Popcorn with extra butter melted on top

3. Starbucks-Vanilla Frappuccino

4. Carrots and ranch dressing

5. Cottage Cheese

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire?

1. Pay off my parents' mortgage, build us a house, buy (or build) a house for my sister, Tina, in INDIANA!!

2. Set up college fund for Lynzi. ( I stole that good idea from Krista!)

3. Give random families in our church money each week.

4. Take more vacations and take my parents!

5. BE TOTALLY DEBT FREE!!

Five places I have lived? I have only lived in 3 places.

1. Marion, Indiana

2. Anderson, Indiana

3. New Castle, Indiana

Five people I tag?

1. Tina

2. Karmen

3. Robin

4. Morgan

5. Becky

No comments: