Saturday, April 05, 2008

A Glance of the Past Week

Wow...another week has came and went. Lynzi was on Spring Break. Poor thing...she has nothing exciting to report to school about her "vacation." It was mostly cold and/or rainy. Today it has been a pretty sunny day. We went to my friend, Karmen's, house to help her clean out 397 1/2 gallon milk jugs for a special project she has planned in July for the kids at church. Lynzi went along. She took her chalk and colored for a little bit on the sidewalk. I left her there with Mike and Morgan (husband and daughter of Karmen) while we ran to get more trash bags to store the jugs in. When we got back she had a bowl of popcorn....from MIKE! She acts so funny around him. I don't what the deal is. She has always been that way. She will talk nonstop about him at home, but when face to face...heck, in the same room, she gets shy and wants me to hold her. Funny! Well, I think they have truced with a bowl of popcorn!

The only thing to really report this week is that I am starting a 2nd job Monday! Back to the ol' pharmacy work! I love it! I can't wait. I will be working for a friend of mine. I wasn't going to start until NEXT Monday but she texted me and asked me to start this Monday! She has too much work to keep up with. A good problem to have when you start a new business! I am excited for her as well! She is a good gal!

Nothing too exciting happening next week. Gene pretty much has the week off. He is working today and will not go back until Friday! Boy does he have it nice, huh? I will be working 2 jobs this week! HA! But I am by no means complaining! Monday I get to start my 2nd job. Tuesday I will be attending the church board meeting. (Pray for me here!) Wednesday I am off from the church, but perhaps will work at the pharmacy. Gene will be working next weekend...so no plans next weekend either. It is nice to just stay home and get things done around the house. Perhaps I will get some scrapbooking done. OH! Speaking of that....I will be getting together with my friend, Krista, the following weekend to scrap. I need to get stuff ready for that! Krista? Are you ready??

That is all for now! Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: