Sunday, April 13, 2008

And another week ...flew by!

Wow...it is already the start of a new week. Things at the church are somewhat back to normal and I started a 2nd part time job. I love it! I really like my boss and of course I love being back in the pharmacy. Everyone there is real nice! God has been good to me.

So my days were spent working. I worked Mon and Tues 9-2 at church and 2-7 at the pharmacy. (It is right down the road from one another!) Wednesday I worked 2-7 at the pharmacy. Thursday I worked 9-2 at the church and 2-7 at the pharmacy. I only worked 9-2 at the church on Friday because I took Lynzi to Mamaw's and Papaw's in Marion after work.

While I was working all this time Gene and Lynzi got to spend a lot of time together. Gene was off Sunday thru Thursday. In that time he finished painting the front porch! YAY! It looks really nice. He took a picture on his phone. I will have to have him send it to me so I can post it. It used to be a dark brown wood and he painted it a light cream color. He also cleaned a bunch of "junk" out of the porch too! It is starting to look nice. I am now looking for a small curtain for the front door window that doesn't darken the room.

Tuesday I attended the church board meeting. It went well...better than expected. Writing a letter and telling people my side of things...and expressing how I feel isn't a normal thing for me. But it went well. I left the meeting feeling like I had more support than I thought!

Wednesday I went to lunch with my friend, Julie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER! Of course we went to Los!

Friday night Gene and I had a late dinner at Applebees.

Saturday I went SHOPPING with Julie in Greenwood. We had a fun time at Old Time Pottery, T.J. Maxx, JoAnn's, Kohl's and On the Border. Yes, we like Mexican! HA!

Today I went to church were I was one of the teachers for Children's Church. It was fun. We learned that God made all the animals. The kids had fun acting out different animals and then making some of their own with Play Doh! Then I went to the Healton's for some homemade lasagna! YUM! And to top that off....Dirt Pudding!!! Then it was off to Marion to pick up Lynzi.
We didn't stay long because Lynzi really wanted to go to church. She loves her classes and her friends! I am glad!

Well, off to get ready for yet another week! I am really looking forward to my weekend in Fort Wayne with my friend Krista! I hope I get lots done as well as some good fellowship with my friend!

Have a great week!

No comments: