Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Scrapping Weekend with Krista

We had so much fun on our little weekend. It flew by! We scrapped, shopped and ate. Who could ask for a more fun?? It is always more fun with a good friend! I can't wait until we have another weekend! I may get caught up. I have Christmas pictures to do and then Easter thru today. Not to mention the whole Disney World Trip!

Here are a few pics from my scrap weekend. I didn't take my camera...mainly because I was hoping Gene would take pictures of Lynzi and Seth together at dinner...but did he? No. So here is a picture of our work table...from my camera phone. Let me add...this was a LITTLE part of our work station!!! We had things all over the room! You can see a cute little picture of Precious Baby Kate!




Here is a picture I scraplifted from Krista's blog. I am so sleep deprived!

Here is a picture of a kit that my friend, Karmen, gave me for the 4th of July. It was very time consuming...but very cute! Thanks Karmen!



And then I added a couple pictures.



1 comment:

Krista said...

It was a great time...and I am looking forward to the next one! Will we ever get caught up?
love ya friend