Thursday, October 30, 2008

Living Room

Months ago Gene and I talked about painting a few rooms. We did paint both bathrooms and added some decor. Finally this week we have started the living room. Gene has scraped the wallpaper and I painted. We are not done yet, but we have a busy few days ahead and had to clean things up for now.




Ok, so I guess I don't have the "before" pictures. But you can see on the far left of this picture the striped wallpaper. That is what the whole room looked like.



The hall way from the kitchen to the living room. The Red walls took 4 coats and the yellow walls only took one coat!!

Will post more pics when it is all done!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I really like it!

Anonymous said...

ooooooh! These pics are better than the ones I saw through email. I like it!