Monday, July 28, 2008

There is more than CORN in Indiana...but how how good the corn is!!! Mmmmm!


On Friday we all went to a birthday party at the new public pool here in town. A friend of Gene's from work had her son's bday party there. It was a nice night out...not too hot. In fact, Lynzi was shivering and her lips were turning blue, but she wasn't about to stop her from having some water fun!

Unfortunately my camera battery went dead and I didn't get pictures in the other other area of the water park. There is a place called "Launch Pad" where water squirts from the cement ground etc. It was fun!


Before we left for the party.




1 comment:

Robin said...

That new pool looks like a lot of fun, from what I can see. A slide in the middle huh? Maybe the kids and I ought to meet you out there before I have this baby! We'll have to pick a real hot day though!