Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Lynzi!


Today Lynzi turned 5. I woke her up before I left for work to tell her I had some grapes and strawberries in the refrigerator along with a cup of orange juice. When she was ready to get up she could get it out of the fridge all by her self! She was so excited. The best part was when I told her she was 5! She was laying in bed and did a little cheerleader-like "yay" with her hand up above her head!

Tonight we were heading to White Castle...her birthday dinner choice...when she jumped off a step on the side walk. She said, "Did you see how high I can jump now that I am 5?"It was cute.


Then we went grocery shopping. When we got home Gene did a little photo shoot with her with her Colts cheerleading outfit (that she got for Christmas) on and her new Cinderella Dress (she got for her birthday) both of which Grandma and Grandpa got her!

Then off to bed. Not a very exciting day, but nice enough! She was a very good girl!

Here are some cute pics from the day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME photos for the 5 year old. Thanks "Dad" for taking the pics.