Thursday, December 20, 2007

Funny things Lynzi has said this week.

1. After opening a gift with a Princess Nightlight inside she said, "Oh no, we don't have any more hookers upstairs!" (I think she meant outlets!)

2. "Santa isn't going to know to bring Gizmo presents."

3. Looking at a gift we asked her, "Does it say 'To Lynzi' on the gift?" She said, "No, it just has ONE Lynzi."

4. Conversation with Mommy
Lynzi: "Mommy, what do you want for Christmas?"
Mommy: "Jewelry."
Lynzi: "But you already have jewelry."
Mommy: "I want more"
Lynzi: "What else do you want for Christmas?"
Mommy: "Scrapbook stuff."
Lynzi: "But you already have scrapbook stuff."
Mommy: "But I want more!"
Mommy: "I know, I want Carrie Underwood's New CD."
Lynzi: "Nope, Daddy asked me if I wanted it!"

5. At work today my friend's daughter brought her boyfriend in and we got to meet him. Lynzi was playing with her Barbie Dolls shoes. He said, "You need to get shoes on your Barbie's feet or they will get cold. Do you think they will fit me?" Lynzi said, "We can magic them on you. Where is my wand?"

No comments: