Sunday, December 30, 2007

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Here are a few things I got for Christmas. There are just a FEW of my favorites! I loved and appreciated everything I got for Christmas!

Words to Go! There is over 7000 words to use on my scrapbooks! Thanks Mom!

100 rubber stamps! There are 100 different word stamps! It came with a black ink pad and a magnetic block. You put the words together and then place the magnetic wooden block on top and you don't have to guess to line up the words! GREAT GIFT! Thanks MOM!



A tool tote...which is also a COOL tote! I have always wanted one! Pink is a great choice! It came with some goodies inside such as 6x6 paper, hole punch, markers, glitter, scissors, rubber stamps, tags, eyelets, etc. Thanks HUBBY!



WOO HOO! My first scrapbook magizine subscription! The gift that keeps giving! I LOVE IT! Thanks Karmen!



LIA SOPHIA! I got MORE jewelry! Thanks HUBBY!
And lastly, but not least-ly....Carrie Underwood CD. I like it so much...I got two!! Thanks Hubby and Christi!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: