Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas Survey time!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly gift bags, but I usually wrapped Lynzi's in wrapping paper. I think that is part of the joy for kids...the one time they can be destructive!

2. Real tree or artificial? I have always had an artificial one. You get your money's worth!

3. When do you put up the tree? No particular time. Just when I get the urge and I have a whole day to cleean, rearrange furniture and put it up.

4. When do you take the tree down? See answer for #3.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yep! SURE DO!

6. What about Fruitcake? No, he doesn't like Egg Nog.

7. Favorite gift received as a child? I always got a doll every Christmas. It was a tradition. I am not passing that tradition down to Lynzi. I think my fav doll was when I got twin Cabbage Patch kids! As a big kid in college...my favorite was a computer from my Sister and BIL.

8. Do you have a nativity scene? No, because if I had one my sister would steal it. She collects them! Nothing like getting your baby Jesus stolen! So I don't put the tempation there for her! Seriously...we do have a little Advent Calendar thing that my MIL got us a couple years ago...and it has a nativity on it.

9. Hardest person to buy for? The male species!

10. Easiest person to buy for? Lynzi, of course. The hard part is stopping!!!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Anything from my grandmother. Don't get my sister started on her "Stinkin Socks" story!

12. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail them...homemade ones.

13. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer

14. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Anytime after July. Lynzi's bday is in July and then anything I see after that...I save for Christmas. That is how I justify the purchase! LOL

15. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't know if I have...but I would!

16. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham. Peanut Butter Fudge

17. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored.

18. Favorite Christmas song? This is sad! O Holy Night

19. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? HOME! Another Christmas tradition. I never woke up anywhere else on Christmas Day so therefore I do not want Lynzi to wake up anywhere else. How will Santa find her??

20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes.

21. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

22. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Day. This year we will open gifts Christmas Eve morn at my parent's house.

23. What is the one present you want most this year? I already got it...a laptop!

24. Most annoying thing about this time of year? SNOW!

No comments: