Saturday, September 08, 2007

Saturday

This morning I am heading to the church to sign people in for our new directory pictures. Today is the last day for that! I was there from 9am-9:45pm yesterday. Part of that was to work, part of it was to help with the directory. It may have seemed long but it was quite relaxing...well the last part of the night. Gene came to get Lynzi and my friend Julie came to help put up our new Angel Food bulletin board and hand out with me. She got pizza and just had girl time in between appointments. Then we left there and went to Starbucks for dessert. We love that place!

Today the furnace guy is suppose to come and finish installing our new furnace. Gene is outside right now mowing the lawn. I should be home about 2pm or so. Then the rest of the day.....RELAX! Hope you all have a relaxing weekend!

No comments: