Tuesday, September 04, 2007



Kitchen Project


A few months ago I decided to make some changes in our kitchen. So I painted the cabinets. Here is a before and after pic.













Then we got a new stove!! (below)





Look at the icky wallpaper above the stove....ewww.....


So today...Labor Day...my hubby worked hard to get the white back wash up! He also went out and got new WHITE ecectrical covers!!!




I am so proud of him for doing such a good job and not letting this project go too long! Now we need to paint the rest of the kitchen, replace that flowered curtain and replace the floor. I am thinking about a black linoleum with wisps of white in it. But....we need to save money up for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two have both worked hard together on this project! What a beautiful transformation!
Gene - your other other mother is very proud of you!

<3