Monday, March 23, 2009

This weekend we went to see Grandpa. Lynzi wanted to take flowers to Grandma. Here she is putting them in the ground with Daddy and Grandpa. She picked the flowers out herself. I think Grandma would like them...she liked pastel colors.




On the way home Lynzi made me fall apart. It was dark and she was looking out her window the stars. She said, "Mommy, can you see the big dipper?" I could not but pointed out Orion's Belt. She said, "Oh Mommy, you can't wait for me to tell you this! See that shiniest star by his belt? That is Grandma. The shiniest star!" I lost it. Then when we got home I realized that star was in the south. The same direction that Lynzi's window faces...where she likes her blinds open to see the stars. It is like...Grandma is watching over Lynzi while she sleeps! Tear-jerking...isn't it?

No comments: