Thursday, January 24, 2008

One day closer to Friday

Yay! It is almost Friday...the weekend is coming! It is a weekend where Gene is off ...so that is great! It is a weekend where we have no plans...so that is greater. It is a weekend where I might get some scrapbooking done...that is the greatest!

Our week--

Lynzi-her finger is getting better. When I picked her up at school I was sharing with her teacher that she got a headstart on the letter O this past weekend. (My mom got her a subscription to HIGH FIVE a magizine for 2-6 yr olds. The older version is HIGHLIGHTS.) In there was a story about the letter O. Her teacher said, "She doesn't need a head start on anything. She is past ready for Kindergarten." Makes a mommy feel proud!

Gene-worked Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday. He is really liking his new job. He has been asked to do pictures for the Sheriff's department. So he is excited about that.

LeeAnne- I got lots of cleaning done this week. I took Monday off and I am off on Wednesdays. This week has been a short work week....always good! lol I am planning on going to dinner with a friend of mine one night this weekend. That will be fun!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

~*Morgan*~ said...

I hope i have a wonderful weekend too. LOL! just kidding. Glad Lynzi's finger is better. Hope you have a good weekend too.

Krista said...

Hey there...no idea you all had a blog...it'll be great to keep up on you guys now too! I don't even know how I found it...but glad I did! I'll be checkin' in often...so glad to see pics of Lynzi Mae! And...I'm not competitive..am I? I think we are long over due for a game night! See ya soon!