Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Can you believe 10 minutes before this picture she was throwing a huge fit! She was at church and she wanted mommy to go away and she wanted to stay at church with Tammy, her Wednesday night teacher. After getting home I asked her why she wanted Tammy and not mommy. She said, "Because Tammy takes care of me." I asked her if she was mad at me or didn't want me to be her mommy anymore. She said, no she wasn't mad and yes she wanted me to be her mommy. I think her teacher Tammy showed her attention and probably made the other kids jealous of her and she liked it! LOL She looks fine here! Well almost fine. She loves being pampered over her finger. And...i am doing it to a point. She wanted me to feed her her mac and cheese because she couldn't get off the couch to get to her table and chair. I said, "Your butt isn't hurt...it is your finger. You can get in your chair." It isn't the hand she writes with so she fed herself just fine...and ate it ALL up! Now she is in our bed...crying...stopping...crying stopping....




No comments: