Friday, December 05, 2008

Feeling Better?

Wow! I haven't blogged in a while. Quite frankly, I haven't done much in a while! I have felt horrible. The thought of Christmas shopping, scrapbooking, blogging...just makes me ill! I just want to sleep! I had a good day yesterday, though. I did a load of laundry before taking Lynzi to school, made (and burnt) some ornaments with Lynzi after school, make 8 Christmas Cards, and cooked dinner...without a nap!!! Today, however, back to feeling nauseated!

The day before Thanksgiving I volunteered at Lynzi's school to do Thanksgiving Centers. Each parent was in charge of a learning center for the morning. All the kids rotated to each center. It was a lot of fun. Soon after centers were over we had lunch. Lynzi's best friend Laila sat with us. Here is a cute picture of them!

Wednesday night this week was Lynzi's school Christmas program at Bundy Auditorium. This is where she has her ballet recitals. So she felt like a pro! It was so funny when I took Lynzi backstage to meet her teacher and her class. Her teacher said to me, "Oh my goodness! You have to see this!" She pulls Laila out of line and points out that Lynzi and Laila have the same dress on! Laila's was red and Lynzi's was green. They both had on white tights and identical black shoes!!! I wished I had gotten a better picture backstage, but I was using Gene's camera and I am not real acquainted with it!


Here is Lynzi singing along while jingling her bells.
Here is just a cute picture of her in front of our tree. She posed by herself. It is her favorite pose.

On Wed morning I had my first prenatal appointment. Nothing real exciting. I do have an ultrasound schedules for next Wednesday to determine a more precise due date. Right now we are saying June 23rd...the day after Gene's bday. The NP said they will schedule the c-section 10 days before the due date....meaning June 13th...MY BDAY! However, my bday is on a Saturday this year...so it would be either the 12th or the 15th. Next Wednesday all that could change.
I still haven't done much Christmas shopping. I did go Wed afternoon to shop for two little girls that live in Hephzibah in GA and their mommies. It was fun. We got some great deals! I just hope I can get out and do some of my shopping before the 24th!











No comments: