Saturday, September 06, 2008

Just checking in...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. A lot has happened since the last post. I have taken lots of pictures of lots of events and then they just sit on my camera. Bad Blogger!! I know! I will try to get things caught up tomorrow. I have been sick since Wednesday night and finally went to the Dr last night. I have tonsillitis. Thank God it isn't strep! But it sure does hurt!! Tomorrow Karmen and I were to scrap all day, but things came up on her end...lots of things...but it was meant to be. I can just relax another day! I pretty much slept all day today. I took some liquid pain meds that knocked me out the whole day! I guess if I am asleep I can't feel the pain! lol

Some things that have been happening.
-Lynzi's first dentist appt
-Gene's mom came for a visit
-Tina came for a visit
-Lynzi's first Girl Scout meeting
-Trip to Marion's Splash House
-2 fundraisers

Things coming up...
-ballet starts up again in a couple more week
-first school skating party

More later!

No comments: